Need Something New?
If you are tired of being stuck in a dead-end job and have always wanted a position that travels, Advanced Inventory Solutions (AIS) has you covered!
As an employee at AIS, you will work in different grocery stores, gas stations, and retail stores within a large service area. Our inventory associates are critical in helping underserved regional clients. Think of your local grocery store rather than large chains such as Walmart or Target.
A difference in scenery makes the inventory associate position unique. Not only do we work with a variety of customers each week, but we travel to different cities too. Our teams utilize handheld scanning equipment to complete an inventory count, so our customers have an accurate and updated report detailing their current inventory. You do not need to be a math whiz or a product expert to be an inventory associate at AIS. Our entry-level training will give you the tools needed to become a top counter in no time.
The people who shop at our local stores come from a variety of backgrounds. We believe our team members should as well. Our teams consist of those who have struggled to fit in at other jobs and want that second chance to prove themselves.
We believe there are two types of people who will find success as an inventory associate: those who want to climb the ladder and work their way up to becoming a manager (our President started as an inventory specialist), and those who want to continually better their skills as a counter, our ‘rockstars’ who are essential to our teams.
Most of our managers have started in the same position that you are applying for today. Our managers strive to create a work environment with little micromanagement; a place where you can independently develop your skills and will not have someone always looking over your shoulder. You can even listen to music while you work if you want!
AIS is NOT Looking for People Who …
· NEED to be micromanaged
· DON’T want to be a part of a team
· CAN’T do early mornings
· CAN’T do regional travel
Requirements of an Inventory Associate
· Must be 18 years or older
· Able to work on your feet for the entire shift
· Able to get up consistently for early morning starts (somewhere between 3-6 AM depending on store location)
· Must have reliable transportation to our meeting spot each morning, where we will then travel as a team in our company vehicles
· Flexibility with varying start and end times as well as shift durations
· Previous experience working for Amazon, Walmart, and other grocery & retail stores is a plus but not required
What Comes with Working at AIS?
· Starting pay of $17 an hour
· Company provided transportation to and from the work site
· A mileage rate for all travel to and from store locations (yes, that means you're earning money while you sleep or catch up on your daily Wordle)
· 401K Match Program with up to a 3% match
· Opportunities for flexible scheduling
· Opportunity for additional compensation by becoming an approved company driver
· A $200 bonus for becoming pharmacy certified by undergoing an optional drug test
· Weekly attendance $20 cash bonus raffles
· An Employee Referral Bonus - Paid Time Off
· Quarterly Bonus Program based on profit sharing
· Opportunities for advancement
· Uniform shirts – no need to worry about what you are going to wear to work!
· Company Events (we have gone to amusement parks, baseball games, and fun centers in the past)
· If overnight travel is necessary: a complimentary hotel room as well as a $30 a night cash per diem (nontaxable) is given out at the beginning of the trip
To see what our inventory associates look like in action please watch this quick video: http://www.aisservice.com/careersCompany Introduction
We fill our teams with people who have struggled to find a place where they fit in and can call ‘home’. Our teams' purpose is to help underserved regional clients.