Contemporary Staffing Solutions is seeking a Recall Specialist (Hybrid) to join our client in Camden, NJ (Remote 1 day a week)! The Recall Specialist is primarily responsible for creating and maintaining analytics to proactively support recall business activities. This temporary opportunity is offering $25-$30HR!
Duration: 12-month contract
Responsibilities of the Recall Specialist include:
Create and maintain data analytics and reports to pro-actively support recall business activities, including ad hoc reporting when required
- Maintain recall monthly reports including dashboards and other data to track/measure recall progress in the field and at retailers.
- Track reports from vendor partners and do regular analysis: Predictive Strategies, MarketSource, OpSec, RAS, etc.
- Collect and process escalation cases, returned mail, including requests to suppress recall
- notifications to customers who no longer own recalled vehicles.
- Support and work with vendor partners, NASI, and SOA personnel as required
- Have good phone and email communication skills, for field members, vendors, and customer contacts
- Support other duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Recall Specialist include:
Data analysis and data management
- Highly proficient with MS Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, and other business software.
- General automotive technical knowledge and or automobile retailer or logistics experience preferred.
- Automotive Industry experience is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work with and influence others outside the team, department, and company.
- Showing initiative and thinking outside the box is encouraged