Location is Addison, IL, Fort Wayne IN or Plattsburgh NY (This is NOT a REMOTE position)
Ceridian Dayforce experience a MUST and experience setting up( coding) new modules in the system)
As HRIS Analyst (Internally known as connecting the HRIS dots), you will be supporting and coordinating the transition of the key HRIS items from the established systems to our current HRIS System - Ceridian Dayforce - during mergers and acquisitions. You will be leading the process of identifying, coordinating, and executing steps related to successful acquisition setup, and special alignment by building out new organizational structure, policies, pay codes, and benefits within our HRIS system.
A Typical Day
- Drive HR systems configurations and integration projects to successful completion with data integrity and change management.
- Support the development of strategic acquisition roadmaps.
- Align the company with newly acquired companies by merging the HR function, transition of systems, benefits, payroll, processes, and policies.
- Lead and manage due diligence, integration planning, and implementation for companies being acquired, or recently acquired.
- Build new organizational structures, policies, and pay codes within our HRIS system.
- Collaborate with internal key stakeholders across business units and external parties to identify how to create a seamless integration.
- Support broader M&A efforts around change management, organization design, onboarding, training, workforce transition, communications, and culture.
- Manage trends and report on data gathered in the HRIS system to propose strategic recommendations.
- Support HR team members across all parts of the business to align policy and drive Human Resource strategy with our newly acquired entities.
- Needs Ceridian Dayforce experience and experience setting up( coding) new modules in the system)
- You have 3+ years of Human Resources or relevant HRIS integration experience.
- You are thriving in the management of implementing all the HRIS-related projects from start to finish at all levels of complexity and scale.
- You are a Guru of Ceridian Dayforce reports and data trends module, data tells stories to you with a help of MS Excel spreadsheets
- You’re an all-star communicator and are fluent in English (both written and verbal).
- You are agile and adapt well to change in a fast-paced environment.
- You juggle multiple things at once but don't miss a beat when it comes to details!
- You enjoy figuring out processes, practices, and procedures to accomplish goals.
- You deep dive to navigate and find the right answers.
- You are innovative and enthusiastic, a critical spirit who strongly believes that data is vital for better understanding.
- You enjoy leading through change management and always see the big picture.