Looking to join an innovative and high growth company run by a recognized and successful team of co-founders and executives? Well, it’s an exciting time to join Curbio, a Real Estate Tech company founded in 2017 to transform the multi-billion dollar home improvement and residential real estate market. We help real estate agents and their clients get listings ready for market with smart home improvements and a fix now, pay later model. We are using technology to completely re-invent the archaic home improvement experience and make it work for real estate.
Curbio fosters a creative and supportive work environment that encourages our staff to reach and surpass their full potential. We believe that unity of goals and diversity of people is a powerful combination. We believe that personal responsibility almost always outperforms corporate policies. Our team is focused, driven and inventive.
Curbio has been recognized for exemplary leadership and company culture many times over. In 2022, Curbio made both fastest growing companies in America as well as . We are certified as a ® and our CEO, Rick Rudman, was named a by Comparably, where we also received distinctions for Happiest Employees and Best Compensation. Curbio has also been recognized for its success as a tech-powered home improvement solution, receiving nods in the Qualified Remodeler Top 500 list, PropTech Breakthrough awards, Best in Biz awards and NTVC Tech 100 awards, to name a few.
We won’t bore you with our amazing benefits (they are, we got on those too). But if you want to work with an experienced management team that wants to create a great workplace environment, present new opportunities and challenges, provide a clear path for career growth, and work in a collaborative environment with dedicated people - this is the place for you.
Join Curbio today and help us make real estate move
At Curbio you will:
- Connect, through inbound leads, with Real Estate Agents whose clients will benefit from pre-sale residential renovations.
- Consult with real estate agents to discuss renovations to provide a strong ROI for their clients.
- Conduct virtual walkthroughs of homes to discuss “smart” renovations.
- Create detailed proposals to present with agent and their client.
- Close home improvement contracts.
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of combined Residential Real Estate and/or Sales experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of real-estate experience or home renovation experience.
- Experience making residential renovation recommendations i.e. flipping houses, working with investors as an agent, interior design, etc.
- A visionary who is passionate about renovating homes in order to maximize ROI.