Home Health Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA $5,000 Bonus
Arlington Heights, IL, USA
Working Hours Per Week
At Residential Home Health and Hospice ('Residential'), we're looking to add to our extraordinary care team. Grounded by our belief that outstanding care is best delivered in a team-based environment, our Home Health Certified Nursing Assistants collaborate to provide management and delivery of patient care plans.
With our 20-year track record, Residential is a strong leader in the industry. We are consistently named a Top Workplace by our employees and genuinely care where you are in your career path.
This position supports patients in Arlington Heights, IL and surrounding areas and is eligible for a $5,000 sign-on bonus!
Our high value rewards package:
- Up to 22 paid holiday and personal days off in year one
- 401k plan with matching contributions
- DailyPay: Access your money when you want it!
- Industry-leading 360 You™ benefits program
- The option to lease a new Toyota or Ford vehicle at a significantly discounted price below MSRP
Certain benefits may vary based on your employment status.
Our supportive environment includes:
- A comprehensive onboarding program
- Clinical educators, preceptors, and supervisors to mentor and guide
- Up to 90% off higher education (degrees, certifications) and test preparation for you and your family
- Dedicated schedulers to support flexible scheduling options
- 24/7/365 after-hours care team members
- Tools to support career mobility and growth
- A company provided tablet and smart phone with 24/7/365 IT support
- Company paid emotional health and wellness support for you and your family
We are looking for compassionate Certified Nursing Assistants with:
- Certified Nursing Assistant Certification in the state you work
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of one year healthcare experience
- Current driver's license and ability to spend ~20% of your day driving to/from patient locations
- The skills needed to self-manage your time and schedule
- Demonstrated experience with tablets, mobile phones and EMR software
Questions? Call us at (888) 444-0454.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
- Successful completion of a drug screen prior to employment is part of our background process, which includes medical and recreational marijuana.
- By supplying your phone number, you agree to receive communication via phone or text.
- By submitting your application, you are confirming that you are legally authorized to work in the United States.
Residential Home Health and Residential Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer