We are currently helping our client, a renowned Seattle-based family owned company, with their search for a Helpdesk Technician I.
Duration: 3 Month Contract to Hire
Location: Downtown, Seattle (hybrid remote)
Essential Job Duties:
- Respond to and track tier I tickets, escalate as needed
- Disconnect, move and set up desktop workstations both remotely and on-premise.
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail to keep track of all hardware and software
- Software and Hardware troubleshooting
- High school diploma or GED
- Degree or College coursework in related field highly preferred
- 1+ year of helpdesk experience desired
- Professional demeanor and strong communication skills
Hansell Tierney is one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in the Pacific Northwest. Launched in 2001, we are a woman-owned business that serves and staffs Northwest organizations by doing things the right way, not just the easiest way. Hansell Tierney partners with candidates and clients to match the best candidates with interesting local opportunities. We navigate every relationship with the highest level of discretion and service while holding ourselves accountable to our promises. Our business thrives on our deep understanding of the job market and our ability to skillfully tailor our recruitment process to meet our clients’ unique needs.