Robert Half, partnering with a rapidly expanding company in the Non-Profit industry, is looking for someone to support local and field users as a Help Desk Analyst. As a Help Desk Analyst, you will be a creative problem solver who enjoys working in a dynamic and rapidly-changing work environment. Due to this Help Desk Analyst role being very visible within the company, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the department and organization. This Help Desk Analyst role is based in the Canton, Michigan area and is a long-term contract / temporary opportunity.
- Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
- Identify recurring technical issues and propose solutions to address the root of the problems
- Provide IT support for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other applications used internally
- Correspond and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups Requirements
- Experience with IT support ticketing systems
- Understanding of basic networking concepts
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
- Proven experience in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
- Ticketing System experience preferred
- Solid understanding of MS Windows 10
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app
and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/
for more information.