Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology. As one of the world’s largest lift truck manufacturers, we are committed to providing the customer with the safest, most efficient and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower their total cost of ownership.
- Create and update graphics, layouts, illustrations, and animations for marketing and corporate communication assets including but not limited to brochures, web and email, retail marketing materials, tradeshow displays, banners, posters, video graphics and visual presentations.
- Photo editing as well as file preparation for distribution in both print and digital formats.
- Responsible for file management associated with project assignments.
- Associate degree in graphic design or a related field is required.
- Knowledge of Marketing and Communications is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills, along with initiative and attention to detail are required.
- Knowledge of traditional printing techniques is a plus.
- Macintosh computer knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop is preferred.
Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
No agency calls please.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled