Salary: $120,000 +bonus
Become part of Restaurant Associates, a name that has been synonymous with exciting restaurant concepts and high quality foodservice for over half a century. RA is a New York City leader in the foodservice industry for some of the nation's premier museums, performing arts centers and corporate accounts. Restaurant Associates’ commitment to upscale dining has led the way to develop successful culinary programs. If you share our belief in the value of delivering Superior Quality Food and Delivery Hospitality Excellence, we invite you to learn more about Restaurant Associates’ dynamic select team of professionals. Come share your talents with one of the nations’ fastest-growing, multi-million dollar organizations.
The Customer Experience and Innovation Director (CECD) will provide strategic and hands on support to our Citadel partners in the development and enhancement of the Citadel employee workplace experience as it relates to foodservice operations provided through or by Compass Group. Areas of specific focus will include the Citadel customer journey, Compass team engagement in strategic objectives, Innovation, Marketing and Communication.
This role encompasses a variety of activities that include:
- Mapping and analyzing the (local) Citadel employee journey
- Defining where and how we can positively impact the employee experience at each touch point
- Identifying recurring pain points and meaningful solutions / tools to solve them and enhance the workplace experience for our Clients, Citadel Employees and our teams.
- Promoting a customer-centric culture and encourage entrepreneurship amongst local teams
- Driving innovation across the account in line with Citadel value drivers
- Managing Compass and Citadel Stakeholders to achieve optimal results and increase opportunities for co-creation to achieve common goals
- Working closely with Citadel Global Account Director to create high and repeatable service experience across all locations
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Experience in a related role in the Food/Beverage and/or Fine Dining industry
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Knowledge of merchandising and promotions
- Excellent communication skills
Apply to Restaurant Associates today!
Restaurant Associates is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Restaurant Associates are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1135434