Statement of Purpose:
The primary responsibility of a General Manager is to maximize sales and profitability by managing one or more field offices of Tradesmen International and it's assigned Account Executive sales employees. A General Manager reports to an Area Manager, who reports to a Regional Vice President. Major job responsibilities of a General Manager include the following:
- Achieve budgeted sales and gross profit goals through effective leadership and management of assigned Account Executives.
- Manage and develop remote markets by implementing and sharing best sales practices that optimize revenue growth.
- Partner effectively with internal recruiting organization and support internal processes to recruit craftworkers in support of client needs.
- Create and maintain a productive and positive office environment and culture for the team.
- Ensure office team is accountable to company policies and procedures.
The following list represents an overview of the primary responsibilities of a General Manager as they pertain to each area of the office:
- Drive sales with active clients, new clients, inactive clients, and prospects, through the demonstration and reinforcement of the Tradesmen sales process with Account Executives.
- Participate in marketing and business development activities to increase revenues.
- Direct and monitor daily activities of Account Executives and implement proven best practices.
- Build strong client relationships, including overseeing client appreciation activities.
- Ensure superior service levels to clients; analyzing information regarding client satisfaction, modifying processes and counseling employees to ensure high levels of client service.
- Build a quality workforce by overseeing the retention of quality field employees.
- Build positive field employee relationships, including overseeing employee orientation/ appreciation/safety culture activities.
- Create and enforce a safety culture within the office that reinforces safety as our core value.
- Attend and participate in monthly Area safety meetings.
- Promote organizational safety campaigns/safety awareness techniques.
- Monitor OSHA safety training compliance.
- Plan, control, and monitor office sales budget.
- Analyze financial and other data reports; recommend modifications to contain costs.
- Conduct office meetings as required.
Office Staff Development:
- Manage staff member performance by establishing clear goals and objectives, KPI's, timelines, performance measurement to goals and KPI's and performance feedback and coaching and development to staff members.
- Create a positive office environment that enhances productivity and job satisfaction of office members.
- Responsibility for hire, discipline, and termination actions for office members.
Join the team, work hard, and watch your earning potential and career opportunities grow with Tradesmen International!
Total Rewards include annual salary with uncapped bonus potential and an auto reimbursement. Benefits include 401(k), vacation and holidays, medical, dental, short term disability, and voluntary supplemental life insurance.
EO employer - M/F/Veteran/DisabilityRecruiter NameCara AshworthLocationUS-IN-ANGOLAEmployment Type: OTHER