Are you a Commercial Insurance Guru skilled at providing guidance on insurance coverage while developing relationships? As a Commercial Insurance Advisor, you will be primarily responsible for offering advice and expertise to clients to develop an insurance solution that will adequately respond to the client's risk management needs. In addition, this role will act as a liaison between insurance carriers and clients. Insurance Advisors also work closely with a Producer and a Service Advisor in the ongoing management of commercial clients to provide exceptional customer service and increase revenue on the book of business. This position will report to the VP of Commercial Lines.IS THIS YOU?
- Are you customer focused? You will need to make every client interaction stand out for its friendliness, professionalism, and helpfulness.
- Are you analytical? You will collect information about the client's business through a variety of methods to analyze risks then assess the client's insurance needs and help them with decisions on insurance coverage.
- Are you organized? You will need to stay focused on different tasks and use your time effectively and efficiently in order to be proactive and meet deadlines.
- Are you an excellent communicator? You'll be responsible for communicating to clients in the form of phone and email. Good verbal and written communication skills are essential to providing clear and concise information. In order to comprehend client's needs, you will also need to be a good listener. You will need to display empathy and leave a positive impression with the client.
- Are you a team player? You will need to be easy to work with and be willing to help others when the moment calls for it. The agency's success depends on our ability to work together seamlessly.
- An active Property and Casualty license issued by the Texas Department of Insurance. You are also required to fulfill your continuing education requirements to maintain your active license status.
- Two to three (2-3) years' experience of Commercial Account Manager/CSR experience for an insurance agency.
- Thorough knowledge of commercial insurance policies and coverages.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook a plus.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
The culture at Watkins Insurance Group is about building relationships with each other, our clients, and our community. We adhere to our core values to sustain a culture of service. As a Watkins Insurance Group employee, you will receive a strong total reward packages which includes competitive pay. All full-time employees are eligible to receive benefits on the first of the month following employment. We are proud to provide a benefits and work environment package that will help our employees enjoy their work and life. Click here to learn about the benefits package.Apply Now with our quick 3 minute Application
* Fields Are Required
What is your full name?
How can we contact you?
What is your preferred method of communication?