Sales Associate - Full-Time 1st Shift**
** Watermark Retirement Communities is one of the Top 25 Best Workplaces in Senior Housing for Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing and Home Healthcare. Watermark is focused on keeping our communities healthy and our residents thriving through leading edge technology and well-being programs that benefit our entire Watermark family. Get Immediate Access to Earned Income Through Dayforce Wallet
* Easy Shift Scheduling with Mobile App
* Recognition and Rewards Program Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Pay
* Education and Training Programs available
At a Watermark Community, you will have an opportunity to come to work every day in a beautiful setting and work together with a very dedicated and committed team. In addition, you will have an opportunity to work for Watermark Retirement Communities, one of the most premier senior housing companies in the country
We are committed to excellence in training, coaching and support for our sales professionals and we are looking forward to celebrating your successes. 2-4 years experience in a sales role (senior housing a plus)
* Experience with startup communities
* Proven sales record
* Computer literate
* Experience with lead tracking software
**A healthy environment where our associates and residents thrive
* A community with groundbreaking initiatives in senior housing
* Extraordinary sales training program
* Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/LGBTQ proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Watermark Retirement Communities is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Watermark Retirement Communities or its subsidiaries via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Watermark Retirement Communities. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Watermark Retirement Communities as a result of the referral or through other means.