Bridge View Nursing Home is immediately hiring a:
Up to $2,000.00 Sign-on Bonus!
Pay Range: $42.00 – $50.00 per hour
Whitestone, Queens, NY
Physical Therapist Position Overview: The Physical Therapist will assess residents upon admission, then develops and administers therapy plans to manage conditions, prevent further disabilities, and achieve long-term health benefits.
Physical Therapist Duties Include:
- Evaluate a Resident’s condition and develop an appropriate physical rehabilitation plan.
- Help Residents to improve their mobility.
- Relieve Resident’s pain using exercises, hands-on therapy, stretching, and physical therapy devices.
- Teach Residents how to use physical therapy equipment.
- Help Residents through their tasks and monitor their performance.
- Tell Residents what they should anticipate in different stages of their recovery and how they will handle each situation.
- Maintain Resident confidence and protect facility operations by keeping information confidential.
- Supervise the activities of physical therapy assistants when required.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment.
- Protects Residents and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements.
- Contribute to inter-disciplinary team efforts in resident care
Phyiscal Therapist Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Program
- Current New York State PT License
- Experience in skilled nursing/ long term care settings preferred
Weekly Payroll and Direct Deposit
Health Insurance with employee contribution
Employee discount programs
Innovative Training Programs
Professional Development & Growth
Company-wide dress-up days, raffles and more!
Interested in joining our team?
See what we’ve been up to at Instagram.com/TheGrandHealthcare
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V