****IN A NUTSHELL****
A positive experience is a top priority at Watkins. As the first person people interact with when calling or visiting our office, the Receptionist makes our first impression. The Receptionist's duties include greeting visitors, redirecting phone calls, keeping the front desk clean, handling ingoing and outgoing mail, and more. Our Receptionist learn insurance too by offering administrative support to department with insurance related tasks. Our ideal candidate has pleasant personality, is positive, engaging, takes initiative, works well in a team setting, and thrives in a fun, fast-paced environment.
* Are you You will need to make every client interaction stand out for its friendliness, professionalism, and helpfulness. You will need to display empathy and leave a positive impression with the client.
* Are you You will need to gather information from clients to transfer calls to the appropriate person. You will also verify data for accuracy to enhance processes.
* Are you You will need to stay focused on different tasks and use your time effectively and efficiently to be proactive, meet deadlines and complete tasks with the highest standards.
* Are you an You will answer phones calls, write emails, and greet visitors. Good verbal and written communication skills are essential to providing clear and concise information. To quickly process requests from visitors and employees, you will also need to be a good listener.
* Are you a You will need to be easy to work with and be willing to help others. The agency's success depends on our ability to work together seamlessly.
****WHAT YOU NEED****
* Must be reliable and extremely trustworthy.
* Ability to work independently and identify and solve problems.
* Ability to promote a positive image of the agency and maintain professionalism and tact in stressful situations.
* Basic office skills such as typing and filing.
* Proficient computer skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook a plus.
* Ability to work 8:00 am-5:00 pm.
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* We prefer candidates who have some experience in an administrative role, but we are willing to train the right person.
**WHAT YOU'LL GET**
The culture at Watkins Insurance Group is about building relationships with each other, our clients, and our community. We adhere to our core values to sustain a culture of service. As a Watkins Insurance Group employee, you will receive a strong total reward packages which includes competitive pay. All full-time employees are eligible to receive benefits on the first of the month following employment. We are proud to provide a benefits and work environment package that will help our employees enjoy their work and life. Click to learn about the benefits package.
Location (city, state or zip code) You must select a location. Education status You must select an education status answer. Seeking for You must select a seeking status answer.