Food Service Director Position at this location requires Covid 19 vaccination.
Food Service Director Salary: $65-70K Based on Experience
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Education Reimbursement - CDM - CFM - Servsafe
- Direct Deposit
If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity and want to work for a healthcare company who genuinely cares about the people they employee and serve – Lucent Group is the employer for you.
Here at Lucent Group our employees are family. We take extraordinary pride in providing a workplace that fosters inclusion and collaboration.
Our company is seeking a Food Service Director to manage one of our Food and Nutrition programs in the South Plainfield, NJ area. Our ideal Food Service Director candidate will be an initiative-taker with stellar communication skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment. Strong Leadership and analytical skills are mandatory for this position. Food Service Director experienced managing a food service team along with exceptional client relations and customer satisfaction skills.
The Food Service Director Essential Duties:
- Manage day-to-day operations by delegating authority, assigning, and prioritizing department functions and monitoring their daily outcomes.
- Ensure food service operates within established budgetary guideline,
- Monitor food control systems such as food temperatures, portion control, preparation methods, garnishment, and presentation of food to ensure that food is to physician's diet orders before delivery.
- Knowledge of local, State, Federal regulations, and survey inspection process.
- Plan, assign and inspect the work of the Food Service Staff.
- Monitor the storage and care of the food and paper supplies.
- Manager the HR functions which include interviewing, hiring, orientation, and supervising staff.
- Counsel assigned employees on infraction of established rules, policies, or guidelines, terminate, as necessary.
- oversee the overall sanitation and cleaning of the kitchen, storage and dining areas, and equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
This key leadership position is responsible for the successful operation of the Food & Nutrition in the Nursing Home and as the Food Service Director you will under general direction plan, direct, coordinate and manage the food service activities and operations including, but not limited to procurement, receiving, storage, preparation, and menu planning. Food Service Director candidate for this position should have a combination of experience, education of a Certified Dietary Manager (CDM) or Certified Food Manager (CFM) and well as Servsafe.
If you feel that the above Food Service Director description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!