We are seeking a talented and analytical Financial Analyst to join our client on the west side of Indianapolis!
As a Financial Analyst, you will be critical in providing accurate financial insights and recommendations to support strategic decision-making within the organization.
The Financial Analyst is responsible for analyzing financial data, preparing financial reports, and providing insights and recommendations to management for improved financial performance. You will work closely with various departments and stakeholders to assess financial trends, evaluate investment opportunities, and support budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Perform financial analysis on product costs, margins, cash flows, and working capital
- Work with specified time(s) to collect information on existing and new products
- Formulate financial analysis and presentation packages for senior management and corporate leadership
- Provide analysis to support positive and negative variances
- Prepare various ad-hoc analytical studies at the request of management
- Monitor project funding and collaborate with specified departments through project completion
- Work with Controller on internal budgets and reports out on actual versus budget
- Work with Materials Management on Cycle Counts to eliminate physical count
- Some light general ledger postings and monthly GL accounts reconciliation
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations
- Thorough understanding and experience of standard accounting concepts, practices, procedures, and compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Knowledge of accounting, financial reporting, and financial analysis acquired through related work experience
- Ability to analyze and translate complex data into easily understandable information and makes recommendations; uses expertise to solve complex problems
- Strong attention to detail, good organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize changing situations
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to explain complex information effectively
- Ability to trace data flow through ERP to trace variances and correct errors
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, with a strong emphasis on Excel
- Previous knowledge of report building, PowerBI, or SQL preferred
This client offers a full suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability coverage, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, basic and supplemental life insurance, employee assistance plan, retirement savings and matching, tuition reimbursement, and other developmental opportunities.
If you meet these requirements, apply today or call 317-887-0747! Interviews will begin immediately!
JOB TYPE: Full Time
PAY RATE: $65K
Making complex simple is what we do. Please contact us direct to find out more on how our team of experts makes this happen every day.