Location : BEVERLY HILLS,California,United States
Job Opened : August 17th, 2023
Job Number : 2300033E
Job Type : Full Time
Remote : No
What This Position is All About
Under the direction of the Stylist Manager or Fifth Avenue Club Director, the Fifth Avenue Club Consultant is responsible for driving their individual Personal Shopping business through providing outstanding service to the client in an exclusive space, establishing new Saks Fifth Avenue accounts, and building overall Club sales volume. The Consultant will demonstrate consistent adherence to company standards and procedures.
- You gain trust quickly, are direct and diplomatic, have a good sense of timing, are a good listener and can get cooperation with little disruption
- An out of the box thinker who generates a variety of approaches to problem solving including new and novel ideas
- You act with customers in mind, and have great networking and relationship skills
- You put needs of internal and external customers first, and seek customer information when improving products and services
You Also Have:
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Minimum of 3 years of retail experience in a customer-focused luxury sales environment
- Experience working with sales quotas and comfort with meeting sales targets
- Social media and technology-savvy
As The Fifth Avenue Club Consultant You Will:
- Maintain a consistent high level of customer service by creating and developing excellent client relationships.
- Initiate and utilize Club events in order to recruit new members, increase sales, and develop existing members.
- Proactively generate and share ideas with Club Directors on ways to develop your individual business opportunities and maximize sales to achieve or exceed goals.
- Utilize Saks Fifth Avenue's online clientele resource tools to record and maintain client information and preferences to drive your business.
Your Life and Career at SFA:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
The pay range for this position at commencement of employment is expected to be between $17.60 and $22.00/hour . Base pay offered may vary depending on multiple factors, including candidate market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. (For Selling Roles include: The total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including commissions.)
Thank you for your interest with Saks Fifth Avenue. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Saks Fifth Avenue provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Saks Fifth Avenue complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Saks Fifth Avenue welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.