Location: 100% remote
Duration: 12 months
This consultant will provide end-to-end delivery of reporting and analytics solutions in the Epic Cogito Clarity/Caboodle Orthopaedics space.
Sample areas include:
- AAOS registry extracts (i.e. Fracture & Trauma Registry (FTR) & American Joint Replacement Registry (AJRR).
- Clarity/Caboodle querying for:
- Inpatient and Outpatient surgeries.
- Post-surgery follow-ups.
- Patient satisfaction surveys.
- The role requires consultant communication skills - in particular, independently participating in project meetings and project decisions to ensure that deliverables support Analytics & project goals and deadlines.
- It further requires the ability to coalesce related requests and offer solutions that satisfy multiple requirements, and Software Development Life Cycle discipline: gathering & documenting and confirming requirements, designing solutions, obtaining SME signoff, coding, testing/validation, UAT, & documentation.
- Develop, enhance, and deploy orthopaedic focused Cogito SQL reports.
- Understand, update, and read documents that map from Epic data models to external agency databases.
- Epic registry and report grouper creation & maintenance.
- Independently participating in project decisions and project meetings to ensure analytics deliverables support project goals and deadlines (on time and complete deliverables).
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Minimum 3 years of Epic Clarity analytics development.
- Advanced understanding and usage of - along with the ability to go anywhere in - the Clarity data model.
- Strong SQL development using best practice industry standards.
- Strong SSRS extract ability.
Desired Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of the Epic Bones module.
- Slicer Dicer development.
Epic Clarity, Caboodle and Clinical Data Model (or legacy equivalents).