Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: Direct Hire ($75k-$79k)
Title: Enterprise Support Analyst
- The Enterprise Support Analyst is a technical position responsible for daily operation, administration, monitoring and maintenance support of local and remote technical applications, computing infrastructure, data network, voice network, and end-user desktop environments.
- This includes the administration and support of both hardware and software, maintaining and managing applications deployed within the company.
- Perform a variety of troubleshooting, problem solving and monitoring tasks, log, and track help desk requests as a primary user contact.
- Job functions include Help Desk Tier II, Network Operations Center analysis, and Site Support desktop services.
- Also, an active team member of cross-functional department with support for directory domain service and security administration, and facilitation of ITIL domains inclusive of incident management, problem management, change management, asset management, configuration management, service level management, and data protection.
- This position involves fulfillment, maintenance, and administration of service request and ticket systems, infrastructure monitoring systems and tools.
- The position requires strict adherence to standard operating procedures, standards, and guidelines. Also, responsible for maintaining IT service level performance metrics, dashboards, and reports pertaining to system availability, trouble tickets, and service request activities.
- Assist internal users with hardware/software issues
- Computer imaging and deployment (Windows and Mac)
- User account and group management (AD and O365)
- Troubleshoot systems availability
- Follow and provide feedback on Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Escalate to Tier 2 and Tier 3 teams as required
- Monitor the transfer and availability of client data within our network
- Work with the Infrastructure and Cloud team to complete internal project work
- Preferred: Bachelor's degree with an IT discipline
- Required: High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience maintaining A/V and EDR applications like Crowdstrike, SophosCentral, and Symantec Desktop Encryption.
- Experience troubleshooting M365 Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access).
- Experience in MSQL and database permissions.
- Understanding of core cloud infrastructure concepts (Virtual Private Cloud, Resource Groups, Glacier, EC2)
- Understanding of core networking concepts. (Firewalls, Subnetting, Virtual Private Networks)
- Understanding of core audit and security compliance concepts. (Group Policy, PCI, PHI, PII)
- Jira Administration.
- M365 Administration.
- Intune / Azure Administration.
- SFTP internal/external Administration.
- Certifications (e.g. ITIL, CompTIA A+/Network+/Security+, Microsoft certs, etc.)
- Knowledge of SCCM (or similar deployment software)
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and basic switching, routing, and firewall concepts
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows desktop and server operating systems (e.g., Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008/2012/2016)
- Knowledge of MS Active Directory structures, objects, security, and administration
- Knowledge of MS Terminal Services, IIS, Exchange, and SQL database concepts, a plus
- Knowledge SNMP, RMON, ping, traceroute, nslookup, and other network management protocols, utilities, and topics
- Knowledge of anti-virus, anti-malware, and anti-SPAM solutions
- Knowledge of desktop imaging and backup technologies
- Knowledge of thin terminal technology (Wyse, MS terminal services)
- Knowledge job and task scheduling concepts
- Knowledge of MS Office application suite (Office 2016, 2019)
- Knowledge of time management and tracking concepts
- Knowledge of telecom concepts (TDM, VoIP, H.323, and SIP), a plus
- Knowledge of Unix/RHEL Linux operating systems, a plus
- Ability to analyze trends and implement an efficient reporting mechanism or process
- Ability to prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks
- Ability to organize work activities and job functions to ensure timely completion of tasks on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Ability to interface effectively with other departments, staff, and associates at all levels
- Ability to make sound decisions after considering facts and weighing alternatives
- Preferred: 2 years of relevant work experience to include experience with IT ticketing system and end-user interaction
- Required: 1 year of customer service or IT related work
- Troubleshooting: Ability to get to the root cause of the incident, researching and requesting assistance when needed
- Queue Prioritization: Ability to prioritize tickets to manage ticket queue
- Effective Communication: Strong written/verbal communication skills and able to effectively explain technical terms to non-technical employees
- Technical Aptitude: Ability to learn existing and new technologies
- Time Management: Ability to effectively manage time across ticket obligations, project work, and team obligations
- Team player who is comfortable being a member and a leader
- Genuine interest in information technologies and network security
- Enthusiasm to continue learning
- Adaptable to changing environments and priorities.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.