Our client is looking for an Enterprise Architect in Denver, CO or San Francisco, CA.
This is an In-Office Position, Need Local Candidates Only.
Since it is a perm position with our client, visa status should be either USC or GC.
Salary range is $160-190K + 20% bonus potential
- Interview with the hiring manager along with another Director
- Interview with the CTO
- Background check/references
- Data Center Experience is a must
- Operational Technology is a must
- Security is a must
- Data Architecture is a nice to have
- This person will work as an individual contributor with a global team
- Must have experience with cloud technologies (any)
- Experience with Architecture methodologies and tools
- Certifications required
Our client provides digital infrastructure to scale the world's most innovative companies. We are an award-winning industry leader in building, owning, and operating highly efficient, cost-effective wholesale, colocation, and cloud data centers. Each of our national facilities meet or exceed the highest industry standards in all operational categories of availability, security, connectivity, and physical resilience.
Our client offers the scale and geographic reach that rapidly growing hyperscale and enterprise companies need. The world runs on data. Data runs on our client's product.
As the Enterprise Architect for Information Technology (IT) and Operations Technology (OT), the successful candidate will explore new technologies and set the technology direction for the company while ensuring alignment with regulatory requirements, business strategies and drivers. In addition, the role will establish the approach for integrating technology across multiple programs and projects.
- Define, develop, and maintain the organization's overall IT and OT architecture, ensuring alignment with business objectives, IT strategies, and industry best practices.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop and implement IT and OT strategies that support the organization's goals.
- Evaluate, select, and implement appropriate IT and OT solutions, ensuring they align with the overall IT and OT architecture and meet business requirements.
- Develop and maintain IT and OT standards, policies, and procedures, and enforce them throughout the organization.
- Stay current with the latest IT and OT trends and technologies and make recommendations for adoption where appropriate.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including business leaders, IT teams, vendors, and industry experts.
- Catalog, develop, coordinate, communicate, maintain, and enforce the overall Enterprise Architecture Models, Representations, Initiatives, Capabilities, and Standard Components used by the Enterprise to perform all business and technology-related activities.
- Work with Solution Architects and Engineers to ensure solutions throughout all IT systems and platforms adhere to the enterprise architecture, mitigate identified risks sufficiently, and meet business objectives and regulatory requirements.
- Review application and infrastructure architecture and guide delivery teams on security, capacity planning and operations.
- Coordinate all Enterprise Architecture and governance activities and serve as an expert in application development, database/network/infrastructure design, data governance, security, and platform efforts.
- Location: Denver, CO or San Francisco, CA
- Travel: 10-20%
- Compensation: $160,000 185,000/year + bonus
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must pass comprehensive background screening
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field.
- 10+ years of experience in enterprise architecture, with a focus on enterprise technology infrastructure and applications. Data center experience is highly desirable.
- Strong understanding of well-known architecture principles and methodologies, such as TOGAF, Zachman, and FEAF.
- Familiarity with regulatory compliance requirements, such as GDPR, HIPAA, PCI DSS, ISO 27001, SOC, and NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Experience with ITIL, DevOps, and Agile methodologies is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of IT and OT technologies, such as virtualization, cloud computing, database design, APIs, network infrastructure, AI/ML, cybersecurity, and SCADA systems.
- Strong experience with enterprise architecture tools and frameworks, such as Sparx Enterprise Architect and ArchiMate
- Knowledge of technology solutions such as SCADA, BMS-Niagara, EPMS, DCIM-Modius Open data, PagerDuty, Procore, Bluebeam, NetSuite CRM/ERP, Paycor HCM, Microsoft technologies, and Azure and AWS cloud APIs is preferred.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills, with the ability to identify and evaluate complex IT and OT problems and develop effective solutions.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and senior management.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, including experience presenting and facilitating workshops and seminars.
THIS MIGHT BE RIGHT FOR YOU IF:
- You're strategic and detail-oriented. You go the extra mile in diligent scenario planning and thoughtful project management to ensure smooth transitions and execution.
- You don't get flustered easily. You can juggle multiple priorities while balancing urgent requests with shifting timelines and deliverables.
- You're a strong communicator. You're able to work well with others while establishing clear timelines and priorities across teams.