SEIZE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE A PART OF SOMETHING GREAT!
Presidio is on the leading edge of a technology-driven movement to transform the way business is done, for our customers and our customers' customers. Joining Presidio means immersing yourself in a culture of self-starters, collaborators and innovators who make real, lasting change in the marketplace via cutting-edge technology and business solutions. At Presidio, we know that it’s our people that make the connections happen.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US? You will set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. Presidio is a leading a global digital services and solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Business Analytics, Cloud, Security & Emerging solutions.
THE ROLE: Engineer, Data Center
Job Summary: Presidio is looking for a Data Center Engineer to join our talented Staff Augmented team at the Hillsborough County Courthouse. Primary responsibilities include engineering, design, installation, monitoring and troubleshooting of a complex data center environment.
Travel Requirements: This role is an onsite role with up to 2 days remote work per week. There is no travel required for this opportunity.
- Administration, maintenance and troubleshooting of all servers in the Courts. This includes: monitoring of the servers, verification of all services, upgrades to servers and applications, permission changes, drive shares and folders, and associated other tasks
Review application logs and server resources to identify any preventative maintenance required .
- Daily verification of the previous backup jobs
- Perform any user-oriented moves, adds and changes to the information in Active Directory. This includes usernames, full names, locations, phone number, accounts and associated information
- Keeping up with expiration dates and quotes for all maintenance contracts.
- Develop comprehensive graphical and text-based design documentation and effectively manage the implementation process from design to customer acceptance.
- Administration, maintenance and troubleshooting of all storage devices in the Courts. This includes: EMC, NetApp, Nimble
- Administration, maintenance and troubleshooting of all virtualization infrastructure. This includes: VMware, VCenter, Site Recovery Manager
- Administer and Maintain the CrowdStrike server to deploy and monitor CrowdStrike on all servers at the Courts.
- Research, testing and staging of the Windows Updates using the WSUS server
- Verification and final installation of the server patches. This includes all servers in the Courts.
- Systems Administration
- Switches, Routers, Firewalls
- Build out, OS install, security scans and remediation of Enterprise servers in a Data Center solution
- Build/configure VMware host machines with integration into vCenter
- Build/configure windows 2003-2016 virtual servers, patching, security compliance, AD, GPOs and user management
Education and Experience: (List out)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and/or military experience
- Over all 5 years of experience in design, installation and management of all Data Center Operations
Presidio is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at the highest levels and has strengthened its drive to build and drive systemic DEI change process across all levels of the organization.Cultivating a culture of inclusion where the expression of all our differences are valued, celebrated, and add to our collective achievements.
Presidio is a global digital services and solutions provider accelerating business transformation through secured technology modernization. Highly skilled teams of engineers and solutions architects with deep expertise across cloud, security, networking and modern data center infrastructure help customers acquire, deploy and operate technology that delivers impactful business outcomes. Presidio is a trusted strategic advisor with a flexible full life cycle model of professional, managed, and support and staffing services to help execute, secure, operationalize and maintain technology solutions. We serve as an extension of our clients' IT teams, providing deep expertise and letting them focus on their core business. Presidio operates in 40+ US offices and offices in Ireland, London, Singapore, and India.
For more information visit: http://presidio.com
Presidio is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer / VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to email@example.com for assistance.
Presidio is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE:
Agencies/3 Parties may not solicit to any employee of Presidio. Any candidate information received from any Agency/3 Party will be considered a gift and property of Presidio, unless the Agency/3 Party is an Authorized Vendor of Presidio with an up-to-date Presidio Contract in hand signed by Presidio Talent Acquisition. No payment will be made to any Agency/3 Party who is not an Authorized Vendor, nor has specific approval in writing from Presidio Talent Acquisition to engage in recruitment efforts for Presidio.