Palm Beach Health Network Physician Group is a progressive, multispecialty physician group committed to providing high quality care in the communities we serve. Our award-winning physicians have been delivering stellar patient care in Southeast Florida since 2007.
We are actively seeking an Internist to join our team in West Palm Beach, FL as we continue to expand our outpatient Primary Care services.
- Full-time, employed position
- Outpatient only
- Clinic hours will be Monday-Friday, regular business hours
- Call: To be determined
- Fully staffed clinic
About Palm Beach Health Network Physician Group:
We strive to support our physicians with everything they need to help them reach their personal and professional goals. Our experienced team not only provides the resources needed to successfully run a medical practice, we also provide the strength and stability that comes from being part of a large national network of hospitals, outpatient centers, and healthcare providers.
- Comprehensive benefits package (health, dental, life, disability, 401K with match, etc.)
- Malpractice insurance
- Physician time off (vacation + CME)
- In-house billing, coding, and collections
- Website development, marketing support, and other crucial services for the practice are handled for you
- Top executive and administrative support, IT, HR, and legal
- MD or DO degree required
- BE/BC with the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Florida licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the State of Florida
- Physicians of all experience levels are welcomed and encouraged to apply
Please note: Unfortunately, this employer is ineligible to sponsor J-1 waivers and does not quality as a cap-exempt H1-B employer at this time.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates please submit your current CV for immediate consideration. Feel free to e-mail Wendy Castaldo directly.
All inquiries and personal information are kept confidential.