Position: Encompass Administrator
A privately held organization in the financial industry located near the East Lansing, MI area is seeking a full-time, permanent Ellie Mae Encompass Administrator to be an integral part on their mortgage technology team! Here are a few reasons why you should apply:
- Outstanding culture with family-oriented feel, and technology department is valued.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package with $0 cost healthcare options.
- Located in a brand-new building, along with fun areas and sweet treats.
- Work within Encompass integrations including LoanNex Pricing, TPO Connect, LO Connect, Consumer Connect, Velocify, DataConnect and other Ellie Mae Network services
- Manage user tickets related to user issues for assigned persona/system and provide interdepartmental support by responding to inquiries, troubleshooting problems, and determining solutions
- Write or modify application programs according to standards utilizing modern programming languages/technologies and applies industry standard software development best practices.\
- Conduct systems analysis to understand the business impact of proposed system changes, develop applicable coding, build test script documents, administer test environment, release changes, and assist in reviewing system interfaces
- Walk internal customers through problem solving process, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
- Experience supporting and administering Loan Origination Software such as Ellie Me Encompass
- Knowledgeable of mortgage loan process, current mortgage lending laws & regulations, mortgage loan documentation, mortgage loan terminology.
- Comfortable using a ticketing system such as JIRA.
- Ability to build custom forms.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and preserve and grow your knowledge of Ellie Mae Encompass products and services and helpdesk procedures
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience with Encompass, LO Connect, Velocify, Consumer connect, TPOC (wholesale / correspondent portal), Data Connect, LoanNex (Pricing Engine), or SnapDocs (Hybrid Closing Vendor).
- Competitive Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance with $0 cost options, Retirement Plan w/ match, 3.5 Weeks PTO, etc.
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!