Manifest Solutions is currently seeking an Electrical Engineer for a hybrid position in Corpus Christi, TX.
- Responsible for engineering support of the Reliability applications, processes, and the associated data and solution integrity.
- Supporting State Estimator functionality in the PJM, SPP and ERCOT regions as well as other reliability tools used in Transmission Operations.
- Monitoring and addressing data/model quality issues and on maintaining acceptable solution quality in support of Real-time system reliability.
- In charge of continuous capital and overhead work modeling in the State Estimator.
- 24x7 On-Call support staff rotation in order to provide non-stop support to the System Control Center
- Troubleshooting and analyzing EMS power flow solution iteration results and work with various other applications used in the daily reliability and operations of the electric grid.
- Assume modeling responsibilities for an assigned area in accordance tocapital and O&M work plan.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering in a program accredited by ABET
- 2 or more years of related engineering experience preferred but not required
- Experience in Energy Management Systems, system reliability & grid operations, planning and modeling is a plus.