Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking Electrical Engineers to work in the Tulsa, OK area for a top utility and energy company. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
- This position is posted as a range. Will consider new graduates with a bachelor's degree at the Associate level. Pay and title dependent on experience.
- Hybrid position - 3 days a week on location and remaining 2 days working from home
- Rotating 4 day schedule with others on the team for 24/7 on call support to the System Control Center. Limited calls as this is for emergency situations.
- Troubleshoot and analyze EMS (Energy Management System) power flow solution iteration results and work with various other applications used in the daily reliability and operations of the electric grid.
- Engineering support of the Reliability applications, processes, and the associated data and solution integrity.
- Support State Estimator functionality in the PJM, SPP and ERCOT regions as well as other reliability tools used in Transmission Operations.
- Monitor and address data/model quality issues.
- Maintain acceptable solution quality in support of Real-time system reliability.
- Continuous capital and overhead work modeling in State Estimator.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering program accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET).
- Two or more years of related engineering experience at the Engineer level. No experience required at the Associate level.
- Experience in Energy Management Systems, system reliability & grid operations, planning and modeling is a plus.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS):
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.wehirepeople.com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.