We are currently accepting resumes for a DMS/EMS/SCADA Analyst Assc position in Corpus Christi, TX.
This position require hybrid work on location 3 days per weeK
Benefits offered: Medical, Vision, Dental, 401 K
The selected candidate will perform the following duties:
EDOPS SCADA: Provide database modeling and support for the Transmission Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems and more specifically within Inter Control Center Communication Protocol (ICCP). Position requires a high degree of adaptability, and a focus on meeting customer needs and continuous improvement in the systems supported.
Essential Job Functions & Tasks: EDOPS SCADA:
1. Maintain reliable operations of the ICCP and SCADA systems
2. Maintain real-time data interfaces
4. Database modeling within existing ICCP tools (Client Alstom) and software
5. Navigate and reference custom DMS/EMS and SCADA on-line displays
7. Perform troubleshooting and commissioning of ICCP points and database
8. Build and maintain DMS/ EMS and SCADA models
9. Implement and follow internal DMS/EMS and SCADA standards
10. Define and implement Human Performance Initiative rules and Key Performance Indicators around SCADA processes
1. Strong skills in communication, issue resolution, organization, and facilitation
2. Solid understanding of the business unit / operating company systems is preferred.
3. Experience with SCADA systems.
4. Perform troubleshooting and problem resolution in assigned areas of knowledge.
5. Learning current technology utilized by client and understanding how it applies to SCADA.
6. Able to understand basic Protection and Control application and the affect it has on overall SCADA.
DMS SCADA Analyst Assc - max rate ***
Education Requirements: Associates Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications or related Technical field or higher from an accredited college/university or high school diploma and two years related military or electric utility technical experience.
Work Experience: No experience necessary with degree or as stated above.
DMS SCADA Analyst - max rate ***
Education requirements: Associates Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications or related Technical field or higher from an accredited college/university or high school diploma and two years related military or electric utility technical experience.
Work Experience: Three years DMS/EMS/SCADA experience with Associates Degree and Five years of experience with a high school diploma. Individuals with a Bachelor's Degree and 1 year of DMS/EMS/SCADA experience may be considered for entry into the organization at this level in addition to the DMS/EMS/SCADA experience noted above.
In addition to the DMS/SCADA experience noted above. Detailed knowledge is required in two of the following areas:
1. Application development
2. Operating System support
3. Computer system administration
4. Database technologies and support
UNICON International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are interested in working for an organization where honesty, integrity, and quality are among the core principles, click apply today!