Waters Corporation's Field Services Organization is comprised of highly skilled, motivated and customer focused professional that are technical experts on Waters’ product suite. As a Regional Service Manager working for an industry leader, you'll provide management support to a team of field service engineers that are committed to ensuring Waters’ legendary service for our customers who utilize our scientific instrumentation and software. In this challenging role, you'll have the opportunity to recruit, develop, train, and manage a team. The field service organization provides technical expertise for Waters' innovative product suite (LC, LC/MS, HPLC/UPLC, SFC) for multiple customer laboratories spanning across the Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences, Chemical Materials, Clinical, Food, Environmental, Forensics, Academia and Government industries.
Waters Corporation is currently seeking a highly skilled, motivated professional to join our world-leading Field Services Organization managing a service team in the greater Boston area, United States.
- Demonstrate leadership by motivating, recruiting, training, and developing a team of Field Service Professionals who are responsible for providing legendary service and support to our customers
- Ensure team exceeds customer satisfaction resulting in after sales revenues to meet/exceed annual goals
- Ensure that the most current product support and training has been made available and delivered to the Field Engineering Support team
- Ensure compliance in all areas of Service Operations for both service delivery and administration
- Meet on a regular basis with new and existing customers to review service metrics and sell Waters solutions
- Work closely with the Sales, Support and internal teams based in Milford and Manchester (UK) to ensure Field Engineer and Customer success
- BS/BA in Chemistry or Biology, engineering or other science related field is desired, will also consider applications with equivalent experience, training and education.
- Preference for prior management experience in the Scientific/ Analytical Market
- Sales experience is a plus
- Valid Driver's License in good standing is mandatory
- Understanding of the scientific application workflow along with the scientific software systems (CDS, SDMS, LIM, ELN)
- Overnight travel as required including international travel for training
- Ability and drive to motivate and develop direct reports and others
- Interpersonal savvy in prioritizing customer needs with effective business decisions
- Create a culture of accountability, while empowering team members
- Personal sense of integrity and trust
- Ability to identify, prioritize, and manage critical issues, to avoid escalations/conflicts at a later stage
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to translate data into actionable information
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT), the world's leading specialty measurement company, has pioneered chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis innovations serving the life, materials, and food sciences for more than 60 years. With more than 7,000 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in 35 countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities, with products available in more than 100 countries. Our team focuses on creating business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations to enable significant advancement in healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality.
Working at Waters enables our employees to unlock the potential of their careers. Our global team is driven by purpose. We strive to be better, learn and improve every day in everything we do. We’re the problem solvers and innovators that aren’t afraid to take risks to transform the world of human health and well-being. We’re all in it together delivering benefit as one to provide the insights needed today in order to solve the challenges of tomorrow.
Diversity and inclusion are fundamental to our core values at Waters Corporation. It is our responsibility to actively implement programs and practices to drive inclusive behavior and increase diversity across the organization. We are united by diversity and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, our customers and our community. Waters is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or protected Veteran status.
Chromatography, Management, Field Manager, Service, Mass Spectroscopy