Location: Fort Worth, TX, 76119
Duration: Temp to Hire
Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm
- High School Diploma/GED
- Knowledge of excel program and outlook email
- Ability to lean and use various software and database systems, including electronic health records and secure file transfer sites
- Experience with data entry
- 10 key typing
This position assists the support associate for IDD Enrollment and Continuity of Care programs in the Disability Services (DS) Division. Tasks include data entry, filing, and mailings.
A) To provide primary program support services to Enrollments, Continuity of Care, and Community Living Options Process (CLOIP) Programs.
- Picks up mail daily and distributes to appropriate staff.
- Serves as program support for departmental needs such a letter writing, telephone appointment, or information prompts, spreadsheet development, filing, taking messages, etc.
- Courteously and professionally screens or transfers calls for program staff.
- Completes data entry into databases and excel for programs e.g., (Pre-Enrollment, IDRC, IPC.)
- Assists with emails and mailings of the Waiver Programs Offer of Enrollment documents.
- Prints out lists and reports for the programs.
- Emails or faxes enrollment packet to the Providers and/or CDSA.
- Scans and saves completed enrollment packets for virtual file storage.
- Uploads all documentation for enrollment process to SFTP or HHS Portal.
- Ensures all paperwork submitted to providers is accurate before sending.
D) Performance standards are performed as applicable with MHMR’s We CARE values “We Connect People in Our Community. We Provide Access to Services, We Link People to Resources. We Empower People.
E) Performs other job duties or responsibilities as requested or assigned by Support Associate, Program Manager, or Director.
Knowledge of Laws, Policies/Procedures, Skills, Education and Abilities
- Knowledge of letter formats, computer usage, office equipment.
- Ability to maintain confidential files, matters, and confidential information.
- Knowledge of Word processing, Excel spreadsheets, TMHP, CSIL/SASO, CARE, electronic health records.
- Ability to independently plan and organize work.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with supervisor, co-workers and staff working for outside agencies.
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions.
- Ability to produce quality work in stressful situations.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and orally.
- Ability to maintain self-control.
- Working knowledge of office practices, business English, spelling, punctuation, and math computations.
- Typing speed of 35 wpm
- Knowledge of database application.
- Ability to prioritize workload and be self-directed.
This position requires internal and external contacts. The clerk will be in contact with private and public providers.
Computer, Ten Key, Fax Machine, Phone, Stapler, Shredder, Scanner, Video, Copier, Telephone, Calculator, Automobile