BRL-23-15710ELMWOOD PARK , NJ 07407
This is an exciting time to join our dynamic organization BioReference, an OPKO Health company, is the largest full service specialty laboratory in the United States that gives healthcare providers and patients the power to make confident healthcare decisions. With a focus on oncology, urology and women's health, BioReference offers comprehensive test solutions and unparalleled expertise based on a 40 year legacy of proven science and exceptional service. Join our team and become part of the journey in making our patients and customers the highest priority.
We are look for Director Revenue Cycle Management in our Elmwood Park, NJ location.
Schedule : Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
The Director of Revenue Cycle Management will work closely with the VP of Revenue Cycle across the the BioReference Health, LLC (BioReference) organization. The Director will oversee the overall policies, objectives, and initiatives for the company's revenue cycle operations. This position will work collaboratively with the VP of Revenue Cycle .
The Director of Revenue Cycle Management will report and work under the direction of the BioReference VP of Revenue Cycle Management to align with the company's core mission, values and that supports the overall organizational strategic plan, operational, goals and objectives. The Director of Revenue Cycle Management will work collaboratively with other leaders throughout the organization to achieve both corporate goals for quality, satisfaction, and financial performance. This position will be a strong advocate for the enterprise-wide revenue management function and will champion it at all levels throughout the organization.
- Through management oversight, ensures the development of specific objectives, and performance standards for each area of responsibility and ensures objectives are ultimately achieved.
- Works collaboratively with the Market Access & Payor Relations Department in forward looking opportunities to maintain existing relationships and develop new agreements that will support the BioReference strategic growth objectives.
- Work to help ensure that Revenue Cycle Management is aligned with organizational goals to maximize payment collections.
- Provides direction and coordination for the development and implementation of performance improvement and quality improvement for the revenue cycle.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations along with company policies and directives, Medicare rules and regulations. Supports the Compliance Officer, with the investigation of any issues of non-compliance and oversees the implementation of appropriate corrective action and regulatory procedures.
- Ensures internal controls and review mechanisms are in place for key revenue cycle process and to ensure that policies and procedures are being followed correctly.
- Maintains regular contact with direct reports and ensures that staff are kept abreast of issues and to provide feedback on overall operations.
- Ensures communication and cooperation with the Market Access & Payor Relations Department when interacting with third party payers about any claim processing difficulties or new processing procedures.
- Ensures a high level of customer services for all related parties, including patients, clients and other BioReference departments.
- Prepares and conducts periodic performance review of assigned direct reports.
- Monitors XIFIN performance standards.
Bachelors' degree from a recognized college or university required. Bachelors' degree in Business, Finance, Healthcare Administration or Management preferred. Masters' degree in Business or Healthcare Administration preferred.Experience
- 2-5 years Revenue Cycle Management.
- 4-6 years experience in a similar management position in the healthcare industry required.
- Candidate should possess appropriate technical (financial analysis) and managerial skills with a solid understanding of system and business processes, healthcare, financial issues, and strategic orientation.
- Experience with System Implementations, Conversions, and Management.
- Demonstrated ability to manage human, material and financial resources.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills required.
- Excellent business judgment, decision making, and business savvy are also essential.
- Experience working collaboratively with IT, Finance, Compliance, Contracting, Operations, and Lab Operations will be important, as will a strong understanding and appreciation for the automation of the revenue cycle functions and the engagement of the customer in that automated process.
- Proven success in leading executives, physicians, managers and staff through change to achieve positive outcomes. Communicates proactively to prevent problems. Negotiates effectively to resolve conflict.
BioReference is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Full-time (30+ hours)Monday-Friday 9am-5pm$100,000.00