Seeking a full-time Director of Rehab for a Skilled Nursing Facility in Rockaway Park, NY. We are offering competitive compensation, and a comprehensive benefit package.
Director of Rehab Postion Overview:
Director of Rehabilitation Services team member assists with ensuring the health and well-being of our residents by supervising rehab department staff in the provision, documentation, and billing of therapy services in compliance with Federal and State Laws, Regulations, and Practice Acts; assists in the hiring, orientation, and training of staff therapists, therapy assistants, and rehabilitation aides; participates in required meetings Must have Occupational or Physical Therapy license to apply.
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY
1. Responsible for overall supervision of rehab department including all physical, occupational, and speech therapists, as well as therapy aides.
2. Ensures efficient and effective operations adhering to policies and procedures.
3. Creates/manages all scheduling, interviewing/ training employees, and monitoring performance of staff.
4. Assuring staff are adhering to compliance regulations, and documentation standards.
5. Promotes positive employee relations and effectively communicates with interdisciplinary team
6. Prepares quarterly Quality Assurance Reports and engages in reporting to QA meeting.
7. Conducts staff meetings and in-services as needed meeting all regulatory standards
1. Valid NY professional license
2. Experience in management is preferred
3. Graduated from an approved Occupational, Physical, or Speech Pathology program
Rates Minimum $47/hour and Maximum $55/hour