We are a leader in the long-term care industry operating in 7 different states. It is our commitment to the care of our residents and our staff that sets us apart from the rest. From the development of our Scratch Kitchens to the Saber Foundation Employee Hardship program, we are committed to the care and attention of everyone we serve!
Come work for a growing company, who appreciates the value of its team members!
This is our Advantage:
- Weekly Pay!
- Competitive Wages!
- Be confident and comfortable where you work with both Skilled and LTC areas!
- 90 bed facility
- Join our team who strives for success, enriches compassion for residents, and encourages growth, both personally and professionally
- Stability in the Strong Leadership / Management team who strives & achieves customer service excellence with dedicated staff!
- $1,000 Sign On Bonus Available
- Bonus will be paid out in installments quarterly beginning after 90 days of employment.
Here at Saber Health Group we are the leading company in our industry in the US Eastern area. We are pleased to have the highest rating from our employees. We are hiring an experienced Dietary Aide to help us keep growing. If you are dedicated and ambitious, Saber Health family wants you and it is an excellent place to grow your career. You will have the chance to learn about Scratch Cooking and how to develop your skills to grow in our company. Well qualified employees can take advantage of the Saber CDM scholarship program which provides funds to pursue management level opportunities and grow with us.
- Organize and adjust tables for dining areas, paying special attention to cleanliness and ease of use
- Assist team members with preparing and cooking meals for the facility
- Deliver meals and food trays to patients at predetermined times
- Discard trash and remove waste after scheduled dining hall times
- Maintain clean and orderly food stations for buffets and special events
- Monitor pantry stock and inform management of items running low and in need or re-ordering
- Assist kitchen manager in creating menus within the budget and requirements of patients
- Depending on the state of employment, professional certification in food sanitation may be required
- Experience working in a medical environment or in customer service is preferred
- Skilled in preparing food for a large group of people as instructed by kitchen management
- Basic understanding of kitchen cookware and appliances
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills are needed to successfully prepare large-scale catering orders
- Ability to work on your feet and in the standing position for an extended period
- Flexibility in terms of availability, able to work holidays and weekend generally preferred
- Ability to lift and transport heavy trays and carts as needed
Shift and Wage:
- Full-Time Opportunity Available
- Shifts Needed: 11:30am-7:30pm
- Wage: $13/ hr
The Saber Advantage and Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Wellness Program
- Competitive Salaries
- Employee Referral program
- Tuition Discount Programs!
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee recognition program and additional perks
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
We comply with any federal and/or state mandates related to the COVID 19 vaccine
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a drug-free workplace.