As a DevOps Engineer, you will be a core, pivotal, and transformational member of the engineering team for our client. This role will be an integral part of our agile teams in analyzing, designing, building, and testing high quality cloud deployment methodologies and systems. You will build the future of our state-of-the-art cloud-based platforms under the leadership of senior architects. As a DevOps Engineer, you will be fully responsible for our platform and application pipelines, and the flow of code updates through the engineering group, as well as creating and monitoring highly available cloud infrastructure and platforms to host that code. This opportunity will involve working on multiple technologies, especially cloud platform services.
Responsibility will span all environments including production, development, and testing.Some responsibilities include cloud architecture, and infrastructure and building tooling and dev-ops systems and processes. Requirements
- Highly detail oriented, organized, and driven.
- Must be willing to learn and develop new skill sets as applicable, and adapt to change.
- Keen interpersonal skills with the ability to develop cohesive working relationships with internal and external clients.
- Skilled in technical, logical, analytical, and problem-solving
- Must be comfortable diving into large and complicated systems and quickly start making an impact
- Work well in a team environment and brainstorm with other developers/senior developers on ideas, workflows, and technologies
- Skilled in technical writing and communication.
- Comfortable planning and managing multiple deliverables in a highly energized and fast-paced environment.
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app
and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/
for more information.