Role - Desktop Support
- Manages the onsite delivering of software services, installation and configuration for customer environments.
- The job solves various business systems, networking and applications problems for standard industry servers, specialized or complex clustered environments.
- Deliver reactive and proactive activities according to Service Level Agreement to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Applies basic knowledge of the job skills and company policies and procedures to complete a variety of assignments/tasks.
- Good understanding of the general/technical aspects of the job. Organizes own tasks and receives general instructions on all work.
Education: Associates, Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
Experience: 1 to 2 years.