This Jobot Job is hosted by: Stacey Gallatin
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 - $120,000 per year
A bit about us:
Our client, an international leader in the energy field is seeking a design engineer to join their growing team. With worldwide expertise and a proven track record for performance and reliability, they help their clients supply clean, safe and low carbon energy.
Why join us?
Competitive Total Reward Package
Continued Development Opportunities
PTO and Paid Holidays
- Design specialized tooling to be used in plants, specifically for reactor disassembly/reassembly and fuel movement.
- Ensures compliance with government, organization, and customer engineering standards.
- Independently evaluates, selects, and applies a variety of technical techniques, procedures, and criteria using judgement in making more complex adaptations and modifications.
- Performs non-routine and varied engineering assignments typically in areas of design, development, analysis, evaluation, testing, preparation of specifications, execution of field tasks and resolution of field problems.
- Experience with fabrication processes including experience as a machinist
- Experience with inter-disciplinary design and collaboration combining mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, electronics, electrical, software, etc.
- Strong hands-on work skills for equipment/tooling assembly, checkout, testing, refurb/repair, and on-site troubleshooting
- BS in Engineering/Engineering Technology plus 3-5 years of engineering experience. In applicable states a PE license will be accepted in lieu of a 4 year engineering degree.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.