Position: Data Engineer
A privately held organization in the financial industry located near the East Lansing, MI area is seeking a full-time, permanentData Engineerto be an integral part on their Data & BI team! Here are a few reasons why you should apply:
- Opportunity to assist with the migration to Azure cloud.
- Outstanding culture with family-oriented feel, and technology department is valued.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package with $0 cost healthcare options.
- Located in a modern, high tech office building, with with fun areas and sweet treats.
- Work as part of a team to migrate the organization existing environment to Azure cloud.
- Gathering an understanding and requirements from various departments within the organization to understand data and reporting needs.
- Working on active tasks within an Agile environment to build and enhancing an existing system.
- Developing and maintaining data warehousing and ETL Processes.
- Strong experience with relational databases like Microsoft SQL.
- Experience with complex SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Joins, Tables, Views.
- Comfortable with reporting tools like SSRS Reports, Power BI, PowerQuery and DAX.
- Familiar with data integration tools such as SSIS or Data Factory (or similar ETL Tools).
- Experience designing and implementing data models, schemas and structures.
- Effective communication skills, and comfortable collaborating with various departments.
- Self Starter, effective communication skills and ability to collaborate with others.
- Familiar with ITIL, DevOps, and the SDLC.
- Exposure to cloud data storage utilizing Azure or AWS. (Azure Data Tools, DevOps, Data Lake, Continuous Integration.
- Comfortable with Agile, Scrum, Sprints, etc.
· East Lansing, MI (Onsite)
- Competitive Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance with $0 cost options, Retirement Plan w/ match, 3.5 Weeks PTO, etc.
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!