Across the data center industry - from deployment, through operations and maintenance, to decommissioning - Salute Mission Critical is the industry leader of delivering global data center services executed with military precision.
At Salute, we don't have employees. We have team members. It's our culture, and it's a significant driver of the success we're able to deliver for our clients. This team-oriented culture is defined by transparent communication, collaborative development and deployment of procedures and best practices, a customer service mindset both internally and externally, and a strong commitment to safety.
Data Center Door Technician:
The Door Technician's responsibility is to adjust equipment to ensure optimal performance. Repair worn, damaged or defective mechanical parts. This position will also be responsible for ordering & moving of supplies, interpreting blueprints and the documentation of operational activates.
- Assemble mechanical components or machine parts.
- Adjust equipment to ensure optimal performance.
- Order materials, supplies, or equipment.
- Move materials, equipment, or supplies.
- Document operational activities.
- Repair worn, damaged, or defective mechanical parts.
- Install hardware or other interior fixtures.
- Gather information about work conditions or locations.
- Assemble structural components.
- Position equipment using hand tools, power tools, or heavy equipment.
- Move large objects using heavy equipment.
- Lubricate equipment to allow proper functioning.
- Disassemble equipment for maintenance or repair.
- Remove parts or components from equipment.
- Drill holes in parts, equipment, or materials.
- Fabricate parts or components.
- Run wiring to connect equipment.
- Cut materials according to specifications or needs.
- Interpret blueprints, specifications, or diagrams to inform installation, development, or operation activities.
- Install structural foundations.
- Test mechanical equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- Clean equipment, parts, or tools to repair or maintain them in good working order.
If your professional growth and compensation trajectory are restricted in any way, consider -
Stepping into a role with a nationally recognized leader in the Mission Critical market
Working with an employer who maintains a corporate philosophy to hire only our nation's best
Who invests in and are unilaterally committed to continuing the enrichment of their employees
If you have what it takes to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment we welcome the opportunity to provide more detail and explore your current situation and interests.
Military experience preferred.Employment Type: FULL_TIME