Come join our remote Cybersecurity Incident Response team and continue to grow your cybersecurity career here at Florida Blue! Our CyberSecurity Incident Responder develops, maintains, and implements comprehensive information security monitoring programs including defining security policies, processes, and standards for large and complex environments.
At Florida Blue, a company who champions career growth and is driven by its mission of helping people and communities achieve better health. In addition to career growth opportunities within our 2000+ employee IT organization, you will enjoy competitive salariesandbenefits, work-life balance,flexible work arrangements, opportunities for growth and development, and a great place to workacross our family of companies!
What Will You Be Doing
- Performing threat analysis and recommends appropriate course of action, mitigation, and remediation in response to security events and trends
- Design, monitor, and build alerting capabilities for our systems and tools.
- Correlates and analyzes threat data from various sources to establish the identity of malicious users active in the computing environment.
- Independently conducts industry research and technical evaluation of all-sources and vendor supplied intelligence--with specific emphasis on network operations and advanced and sophisticated cyber tactics, techniques, and procedures
- Performs root cause analysis of any monitoring alerts and threats identified by third-party vendor, or internal systems and workforce. Once root cause is determined, proposes, and leads cross-departmental efforts, if required, to implement appropriate security controls and solutions that will mitigate risk and vulnerabilities, as well as safeguard our systems and data.
- Design, configure, document, and implement security monitoring architecture.
- Creating initiatives to improve security monitoring operations center processes.
- Collaborates with the team in identifying company-wide program opportunities and works to implement solutions.
What You Must Have
- 5+ years’ experience in Cybersecurity and/or combination of Cybersecurity and IT Infrastructure
- Database monitoring or DBA experience,
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Certification or the ability to obtain with 180 Days of employment
- Hands on experience with security architecture, security infrastructure including security firewalls, data loss prevention, encryption, and end point protection appliances tools, and controls with specific demonstrated experience in proactive detection, mitigation, and resolution of advanced cyberattacks and./or threats
- Proven success in information threat analysis and detection concepts and principles and impact
- Experience working and managing vendor performance and service level agreements
- Demonstrated success in regularly communicating highly complex technical information clearly and articulately for all levels and audiences.
- Strong customer focus with ability to manage customer expectations and experience and build long-term relationships.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing IT Security landscape and quickly identify new trends and industry changes
- High critical thinking skills required to evaluate complex, multi-sourced security intelligence information, analyze, and confirm root cause, an independently identify mitigation alternatives and solutions that safeguard our technical environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
General Physical Demands
- Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally to move objects
- Jobs are sedentary if traversing activities are required only occasionally.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Protected Veteran/Disabled Employer committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and equitable culture for our employees and communities
Education: Employment Type: ["FULL_TIME"]