Job Title : Cybersecurity Engineer
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Job Number: 22-02657
Job Description: Our client, a large defense contractor, has an immediate opening for a Cybersecurity Engineer to work from their Scottsdale, AZ facility.
Qualifications: Requires a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, or a related Science or Mathematics field. Also requires 8+ years of job-related experience, or a Master's degree plus 6 years of job-related experience.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS:Department of Defense Secret security clearance is required at time of hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience supporting cyber security capabilities, networking, systems engineering and technical infrastructure.
- Demonstrated knowledge of government & security industry principles, procedures, standards, and security solutions
- Experience with RMF, ACAS vulnerability scanning and STIG assessments
- Experience with and understanding of cyber systems, policies, standards and limitations
- Ability to work proactively, independently, and/or as a member of a technical team while developing cyber security approaches.
- Current CISSP certification or other DoD 8570.1 IAT-III certification
- Ability to communicate mitigation strategies with Development teams
- Department of Defense SECRET security clearance (minimum)
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled
* While an hourly range is posted for this position, an eventual hourly rate is determined by a comprehensive salary analysis which considers multiple factors including but not limited to: job-related knowledge, skills and qualifications, education and experience as compared to others in the organization doing substantially similar work, if applicable, and market and business considerations. Benefits offered include medical, dental and vision benefits; dependent care flexible spending account; 401(k) plan; voluntary life/short term disability/whole life/term life/accident and critical illness coverage; employee assistance program; sick leave in accordance with regulation. Benefits may be subject to generally applicable eligibility, waiting period, contribution, and other requirements and conditions.