SBD is seeking a Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst to join our team responsible to research and analyze trends and technical developments within both Classified and Open-Source intelligence databases in Cybercrime, Hacktivism, and Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) in support of SOC operations, ensuring 24x7 availability for our federal customer. This position is hybrid, requiring at least 3 days/week onsite at our customer's location in Camp Springs, MD.
- Conduct web-based research on "open" sources as well as the Darknet, Deep Web, and other information sources.
- Gather Classified APT intelligence by providing the following:
- Event and threat correlation.
- Trend Analysis.
- Proactive adversary infrastructure identification and tracking.
- Strategic security focused consulting and analysis.
- Assist in the automation of IOC collection and implementation.
- Strong analytical and research skills with an extensive understanding of classified research tools and websites.
- Generate intelligence reports and other deliverables.
- Publish internally generated intelligence information to the community.
- Conduct analysis of the mobility report to identify application vulnerabilities on government furnished mobile devices.
- Work in collaboration with support elements to test and evaluate solutions to assist in meeting the objectives of the program.
- Report incidents involving the compromise and unauthorized access of unclassified systems and exposure to the Operations Security (OPSEC) Branch (internal/external).
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Associate degree with 4+ years of operational experience or bachelor's degree with 2+ years of operational experience.
- 5+ years of analyzing intelligence in the US intelligence community.
- Analytical experience from the military, or other elements of the intelligence community.
- Complete knowledge of specialized intelligence collection and dissemination techniques and sources, and the ability to produce reports with minimum direction.
- Experience in the following subject areas of intelligence including Border Security, Cyber Security, Border Protection, or Illicit Financial practices.
- Analyze and evaluate raw data in a geographical or functional area of expertise to produce finished intelligence reports under general supervision.
- Experience with all-source resources, to include open source unclassified and classified databases.
- Must be a US Citizen able to obtain and maintain a DoD Top Secret/SCI Clearance.
- Must be able to obtain a client-specific suitability clearance prior to starting.
- Must reside within a commutable distance to our client's location in Camp Springs, MD in order to work onsite at least 3 days/week.
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check.
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a medical exemption or religious accommodation is approved. Individuals are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their last dose of their vaccine. Confirmation of vaccine is required.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro