Jumpstart your career at Rehab Medical, one of the nation’s leading providers of custom advanced medical equipment and a recent Inc 5000 fastest growing U.S. company award winner! Based in Indianapolis, Indiana our company’s mission is to improve and positively impact the lives of the patients we serve, the partners we engage with, and the employees we invest in.
We hire based on attitude, aptitude, and a drive to succeed, qualities that have awarded us one of Indiana’s top places to work. Recently, we’ve experienced exponential growth so we’re looking to expand our dynamic Customer Experience Team to support this growth and help us to improve the lives of more than 200,000 mobility users.
If you're looking for a rewarding opportunity where you can work alongside other dedicated individuals who will inspire you to grow your skill sets and advance your career, bring your passion and experience to Rehab Medical!
Why You Should Apply:
- We offer competitive pay, health benefits along with a generous 401 (k) match, and growth opportunities
- Guided Orientation Process at our Headquarters
- Mentorship Onboarding Program
- Employee Recognition Program
- Leadership Development Program
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Network of Support (health and well-being)
The Position: We are looking for a Customer Service Technician to join the team!
- We offer competitive pay, health benefits along with a generous 401 (k) match, and growth opportunities.
- Hourly rate is $17-$20 based on experience
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma
- Must have customer Service experience and a drive to help our customers
- Must have technical aptitude and a proven history of diagnoses or repair of technical equipment
Job Skills and Requirements:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Basic computer skills including but not limited to data entry, email, and internet
- Ability to communicate telephonically
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, be detail oriented and organized
- Ability to meet multiple competing deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills
The Customer Service Technician Specialist, under the direct supervision of the Customer Service Manager, shall have responsibility for responding to diagnostic inbound calls to the call center, as well as any service request initiated. The position will also require outbound calls in response to call backs from our answering service, voicemails, text requests etc.
Below are additional key functions and skills for this opportunity:
• Monitor the call queue and demonstrate urgency in answering patient calls
• Provide excellent customer service with professionalism and empathy
• Coordinate regularly with local offices and sales representatives in all locations
• Updates and maintains patient information in databases
• Responds to customer inquiries regarding service, equipment, products, shipment, deliveries, general information and complaints
• Troubleshoots issues and malfunctions with equipment. Diagnosis the need for replacement parts
• Educates patient on service processes, general expected timeframes, and estimated financial responsibility
• Enters service tickets into system as necessary
• Tracks information and complete reports when required
• Comply with all aspects of compliance