Waldrop Home Services (Waldrop Plumbing Heat Air) a 50-plus year-old, locally owned and operated service company, with an outstanding reputation, is seeking exceptional Customer Service Representatives.
Here are a few reasons why Waldrop attracts and keeps the very best people:
• Family Owned and Operated. Our average tenure for employees is over 10 years.
• Work environment full of folks that have fun and really care about each other!!
• Incentive pay and fun rewarding company competitions.
• Continuous NexStar Certified Customer Service and Technical Training.
• Excellent customer reviews and ratings.
• We always do what is right!
• Work-Life Balance.
What We Offer
- Our top performers are among the highest paid in the Upstate. You'll have unlimited earning potential.
- Competitive benefits package offered - health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability along with 401k.
- Access to all technology needed to be successful in your role.
- A family. This is last on the list because it's most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You'll come to love our company outings, and you'll build life-long friendships at Waldrop Home Services.
The Big Task
- Listen to the needs of customers and books service appointments and place out-bound calls to schedule appointments to fill our call needs each day.
Key Sub Tasks
- Convert incoming customer calls to booked service appointments while promoting customer satisfaction
- Place outbound calls to current and past customers to schedule additional service appointments needed for filling our call needs each day.
- Adhere to company's plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably.
- Maintain and update customer database with complete and accurate information.
- Randomly check with customers to be certain they are satisfied with our performance (Happy Calls)
- Deliver calls scripts with an authentic cadence; by being clear, compelling and personable when speaking with customers
Essential Skills and Experience
- If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging - you have the right amount.....
- IT competent; good typist and proficient with phone systems
- Ability to show empathy and be a people person
- Strong verbal and written communication skills needed for problem resolution
Job Type: Full-time
Hours: Monday through Friday with a rotation of Saturdays. (Standard service hours are 6:00 am to 8:00 pm) CSR's are expected to work in excess of 40 hours per week during periods of high demand. Employees are compensated accordingly. Shifts will be discussed during interview process.
Pay: Starting pay between $15 and $16 per hour
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job - make this career move and find exactly what you're looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Waldrop Home Services by visiting www.callwaldrop.com. When you're ready, please follow the directions at www.callwaldrop.com/about-us/employment/ to apply for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply for this position