FASTSIGNS #11603 is hiring for a Customer Service Representative to join our team
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Performance Bonus
- Ongoing Training Opportunities
- Be the initial contact with current as well as prospective customers in our FASTSIGNS Center
- Learn to prepare estimates, implement work orders and ensure timely delivery of finished orders
- Enjoy being involved in daily team meetings, execute business and marketing plans and be intimately involved in the success of the FASTSIGNS Center
- Work with customers in numerous ways such as email, telephone, in-person and at their place of business
- Build long-lasting relationships by turning prospects into long term clients.
- 2-3 years of retail or counter sales experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Outgoing, responsive, eager to learn and has the ability to build relationships
- Great listening and organization skills
- Ability to sit for long periods (4 hours or more)
- Ability to view a computer screen for long periods (4 hours or more)
- Ability to work under pressure to output high volume, high-quality work
HOURSMonday - Friday: 8:30 - 5:00pm
Compensation is a combination of hourly plus commission.
Compensation: $20.00 - $23.00 per hour
At FASTSIGNS, every day is unique and presents exciting opportunities, including new ways to use your talent and grow your skills. We have a large network of independently owned locations - both locally and internationally - who offer competitive pay and ongoing training opportunities.
Are you ready to plan for your future? Discover your next career. Make your statement.
Learn more by exploring the positions offered by FASTSIGNS centers.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to FASTSIGNS Corporate.