Centauri Health Solutions provides technology and technology-enabled services to payors and providers across all healthcare programs, including Medicare, Medicaid, Commercial and Exchange. In partnership with our clients, we improve the lives and health outcomes of the members and patients we touch through compassionate outreach, sophisticated analytics, clinical data exchange capabilities, and data-driven solutions. Our solutions directly address complex problems such as uncompensated care within health systems; appropriate, risk-adjusted revenue for specialized sub-populations; and improve access to and quality of care measurement. Headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., Centauri Health Solutions employs 1700 dedicated associates across the country. Centauri has made the prestigious Inc. 5000 list since 2019, as well as the 2020 Deloitte Technology Fast 500™ list of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. For more information, visit www.centaurihs.com.
The Team Leader oversees a team of Healthcare Customer Service Specialists that work with patients who are in need of assistance scheduling radiology appointments. The Team Leaders manages, trains, and guides their team, while creating a positive and collaborative atmosphere. The Team Leader brings a high level of energy and problem-solving skills to the team, and partners with the Service Line Manager to execute a variety of administrative, analytical and reporting functions. We offer a vibrant, positive team culture with a focus on customer service and professional growth. We make a difference in the lives of our customers, our community, and our associates. In fact, our service vision is "Come from a place of kindness in every interaction." If that aligns with your personal values, your qualifications meet our requirements, and you are interested in our Team Lead role, we would love to talk!
- Supervises and leads a team of Customer Service Representative including scheduling, training and evaluating associates
- Provides ongoing coaching, counseling and performance management
- Manages associate accountability for time and attendance, goal setting and attainment, problem solving, and appropriate corrective actions
- Provides regular operational, financial, and statistical reports to call center leadership team, identifying inefficiencies and outlining opportunities for improvement
- Tracks performance and provides analysis and reporting on metrics
- Maintains a motivated and successful team while ensuring that associates are working in concert while delivering outstanding customer service to patients and members
- Identifies areas of opportunity within the team and develops comprehensive action plans
- Assists management with development of the organization related policies, practices and attainment of operational goals
- Ensures that financial and year-end goals are attained
- Understand and agree to role-specific information security access and responsibilities
- Ensure safety and confidentiality of data and systems by adhering to the organizations information security policies
- Read, understand and agree to security policies and complete all annual security and compliance training
- Two years previous supervisory call center experience
- Experience in employee evaluations, corrective counseling, motivational techniques, and employee development
- Outstanding leadership abilities, including the ability to supervise and manage the activities of numerous people and effectively resolve conflict
- Demonstrated ability to motivate, direct and coach staff.
- Experience in healthcare or healthcare technology a plus
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Strong computer, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and perform in a fast-paced environment
- Associates degree or higher preferred
We believe strongly in providing employees a rewarding work environment in which to grow, excel and achieve personal as well as professional goals. We offer our employees competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous paid time off, a matching 401(k) program, tuition reimbursement, annual salary reviews, a comprehensive health plan, the opportunity to participate in volunteer activities on company time, and development opportunities. This position is bonus eligible in accordance with the terms of the Company's plan.
Centauri currently maintains a policy that requires several in-person and hybrid office workers to be fully vaccinated. New employees in the mentioned categories may require proof of vaccination by their start date. The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated where it is not an undue hardship to the company to do so as provided under federal, state, and local law.
Factors which may affect starting pay within this range may include geography/market, skills, education, experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
This position is bonus eligible in accordance with the terms of the Company's plan.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $45,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $59,000.00