Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2022 sales of $33 billion. We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet.
The company serves a variety of end markets including aerospace, chemicals, food and beverage, electronics, energy, healthcare, manufacturing, and primary metals. Linde's industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions.
For more information about the company and its products and services, please visit www.linde.com.
We are seeking a Customer Service Maintenance Technician who will be responsible for safely installing, maintaining, inspecting, and removing all types of liquid and/or gaseous cryogenic supply systems. The Customer Service Maintenance Technician is responsible for ensuring that the cryogenic supply system operates reliably and satisfies the customer's end use requirements. Technicians are responsible for performing the following routine tasks: Pipefitting, rotating equipment PMs, electrical analysis on system components, oxygen cleaning of new components, and troubleshooting of refrigeration systems. Must live in the greater Los Angeles or Orange County territory and will work from home.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, internet searches, smart phones, tablets, and handheld data entry devices.
- Technician works an 8-hour day with overtime as needed.
- The technician is on call 24 hours/day, 7 days/week except for approved holidays and paid time off. Job requires a valid Driver's License and candidate must be able to safely operate a company service vehicle in all types of weather.
- The successful candidate must be an organized self-starter that can plan his/her daily workload.
- This position reports remotely to the Customer Service Maintenance Superintendent located at the Ontario, CA facility. Work territory includes areas in Northern CA, with primary focus on the greater San Francisco Bay Area. The candidate must reside within proximity to this territory of coverage.
- The technician must have a professional personality to communicate with sales representatives, customer personnel, and internal maintenance planning groups.
- The successful candidate must possess the following set of core skills: Ability to read prints and schematics, understand materials of construction and general system layout, understanding of various system components (regulators, valves, solenoids, pressure relief devices, etc.).
- The company will train the candidate at our National Training Center located in East Chicago, IN with class sessions usually lasting a week in duration. We require our employees to be team players and safety is part of our everyday culture.
- Training classes are at the collegiate level and are designed to develop competence in the following topics: Bulk Atmospheric Gas (BAG) Systems, Hydrogen systems, CO2 systems, high pressure pumping systems, electrical AC/DC, 600 Volt Level 1 and 2, pipe joining, technical cleaning, and NITC/ medical install certification.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Entry level, 2 years installation, maintenance, repair of mechanical and electrical systems
- Must be technologically savvy and have the ability to use the above-mentioned software and devices
- Refrigeration/HVAC or cryogenic experience preferred, but not required.
At Linde, we strive to create a work environment that treats all employees with respect, supports new thoughts and ideas, encourages growth and development, celebrates our differences, and embraces inclusion. Linde is committed to remaining an employer of choice for the diverse, ever-increasing pool of global talent. To learn more, visit About Linde.
We offer a comprehensive competitive benefits package including paid holidays and vacation, health, dental, disability, life insurance, 401(k) (with matching), and pension benefits.
Linde thanks all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview will be contacted.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
Pay Range: $51,911 - $76,137