Therapeutic Associates, Inc. is seeking a Credit Balance Analyst to join our corporate team in a remote position for someone located in the Pacific Northwest.
The position is responsible for the timely and accurate resolution of Credit Balance audits that includes the investigation of patient account discrepancies and processing refund requests. Audit responsibilities include determining patient’s insurance, identifying overpayment reasons, completing audit documentation, assist in payment posting and denials, and meeting departmental performance standards.
Requirements for this position include experience in medical billing and claim resolution, excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to analyze, problem solve, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
What We Offer:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Continued Education Stipend
- Paid time off (Vacation, holidays, personal days, charitable giving days, etc.)
- 401(k) and profit-sharing program
- Potential for student loan reimbursement and other bonuses
- Interactive Wellness Program with rewards for balanced, healthy living
- Community and philanthropic support through individual grants and paid time off
- High School diploma
- 2 years medical billing experience and billing software experience
- Legacy — Therapeutic Associates is the pioneer of outpatient physical therapy. Since its founding in 1952, the Company has thrived by adhering to the highest standards of excellence, adapting and innovating while serving patients with quality care and compassion. We continue to be an important part of leading and advocating for the advancement of our profession.
- Independence within Partnership — Therapeutic Associates is made up of a partnership of unique clinics, each locally directed by physical therapists who are dedicated to their patients, their communities and to our profession. Our clinics are managed by owners and directors who have the support and resources of our large organization combined with the freedom to make decisions with their teams to best serve their patients and community.