Improving quality of life, one home at a time.
At Rausch Coleman Homes, we honor God through our commitment to Integrity and Excellence in all aspects of homebuilding. We place the highest value upon the customer by exceeding expectations, and upon our team members by committing to professional development. We aspire to build the best quality affordable homes and we hold ourselves accountable to that goal.
Rausch Coleman Homes is a top 25 homebuilder and one of the largest private builders in the United States. For over 65 years, we've helped families better their lives and achieve their dream of home ownership. Recognized as a Best Place to Work in Alabama, Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Texas, Rausch Coleman Homes offers competitive pay, health insurance, 401k, generous paid time off, and much more. For more information about what it's like to work for Rausch Coleman Homes, including a more comprehensive listing of company benefits, please visit https://careers.rauschcoleman.com.
Overall coordination of the new home sales and marketing within a single or multiple developments according to the Rausch Coleman Homes standards and processes.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Reports directly to the Division Sales Manager, indirectly to the Division President
- Meet or exceed weekly and monthly and quarterly goals and objectives
- Maintain the inventory of homes in a presentable condition with the construction field manager
- Direct and implement "A Typical Day in Sales"
- Implement the policies, required paperwork, procedures, and philosophies of the company
- Coordinate the maintenance of proper sales literature in the model homes including but not limited to New Home Worksheets, Subdivision Plats, Floorplans, Price sheets, Covenants, and Contracts
- Record keeping including but not limited to Sales Contracts, Daily Contact Log, Weekly Sales Report, Color Selection Sheets, and Time Sheets (if required)
- Communication both orally and in writing with lenders, real estate agents, title companies, customers, and other employees
- Participation in weekly (or bi-weekly) sales meetings and/or seminars
- Coordinates and participates in sales meetings and training
- Responsible for ensuring that all contracts are published and delivered through IHMS
- Responsible for generating 50% of the traffic through their neighborhood
- Additional duties as required
- Ability to use a computer to submit weekly and daily reports and/or status updates
- Ability to direct paperwork flow from sales office to the main office
- Ability to use a computer and a understand of computer software including Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and schedule work assignments
- Time management skills
- A positive attitude who can take direction
- Willingness to "go the extra mile" to achieve division sales goals and objectives
- A general knowledge of the real estate market
- A general knowledge or appropriate experience in a sales position
- Lifting up to 20 pounds occasionally and up to 10 pounds frequently and frequently moving small objects.
- Frequently sitting for long periods of time
- Walking or standing occasionally
- This position works mostly indoors going outdoors may be frequently required
- Must have manual use of hands and vision to use computer constantly