If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, you will find the contact information to request the appropriate accommodation by visiting the following page:
West Allis-National Ave
West Allis, WI 53227, USA
The Community President is responsible for branch sales activities and results. The Community President coordinates and manages retail employees, branch operations and activities. In addition, they maintain a leadership role within the bank, branch, and community.
Duties and responsibilities
- Works with Regional Manager to create, monitor and maintain action plans to achieve branch goals which support WaterStone Bank’s strategic objectives, budgetary controls and profitability.
- Motivates, coaches and develops retail staff through education, technical and sales training, constructive feedback and performance management.
- Works with Regional Manager to maintain adequate staff and ensure proper handling of employee situations. Conducts interviews, hires, monitors individual progression, evaluates, disciplines or terminates employees when necessary. Recommends promotions, salary adjustments and rewards.
- Plans, coordinates and manages branch administrative and operational processes and workflow procedures.
- Ensures branch staff provides prompt, efficient, accurate and friendly service to customers according to WSB service expectations.
- Originates and closes Consumer and Residential loans, assuring all agreements are complete, accurate and in compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of WSB’s core processing system, WSB products and services, WSB policies and procedures, and regulatory requirements governing retail accounts.
- Keeps abreast of industry trends, standards and external factors that may affect the bank.
- Identifies and recommends reasonable changes to policies, procedures and products
- Other duties as assigned
- 3 –5 years sales and supervisory experience
- 3 - 5 years business development experience
- 5 years sales and supervisory experience and/or business development experience
- Required – High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Preferred – Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in business or equivalent combination of education and experience or related field
Additionally, an individual must be flexible in work schedule and have the ability to travel between office locations if warranted and provide proof of insurance.
Certifications, Licenses, Registration
- Required Banker Certification completion
- Requires registration under the National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS). Individual must be in good standing with or be approved by NMLS in accordance with the S.A.F.E. Act. A valid driver’s license is required. Driving record must be in accordance with WaterStone Bank’s Vehicle Safety Policy.