Job Location : Valeo - Murray, UT
Salary Range : Undisclosed
Valeo Home Health & Hospice is NOW HIRING Sales Representatives | Join our Dynamic Team in Utah
Full Time position
Previous sales experience in home health or hospice is highly preferred
Familiar and well connected with the Valeo territories: Salt Lake, Ogden, Weber and/or Utah Counties
Growing referrals; educating the community on services offered; cultivating relationships with physicians, hospitals, and facilities; and managing the communication between referral sources and Valeo Home Health & Hospice are the responsibilities of a Valeo Sales Representative
- Establish, maintain, and develop strong relationships with identified customers.
- Exhibit excellent sales and relationship-building skills to directly impact the growth of referrals
- Apply discretionary and entrepreneurial effort to ensure your maximizing your territory’s potential
- Deliver appropriate and approved information and relevant messaging to target accounts
- Achieve monthly admission targets as set by the company
- Complete administrative duties as required
- Helps customers understand the value of the company's products and services.
- Serves customers and meets their needs. Resolving complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, and making recommendations.
- Services existing accounts and establishes new accounts.
- Appropriately adjusts sales techniques and content of presentations to match their audience and their specialties.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information.
- Recommends changes in products, services, and policies by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, and establishing personal networks.
- Works as a team and contributes to team efforts and goals.
- Completes assigned training on time.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Strong customer service focus and skill set.
- Proven ability to meet sales goals and targets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to close deals.
- Ability to manage territories.
- Identify and connect with prospects.
- Ability to act with integrity and professionalism.
- Thorough knowledge of Home Health and/or Hospice industry.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations EMR and other computer systems.
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS University degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred
- Three to five years of industry sales experience
- Must be able to drive a car and travel to clients offices.
- Prolonged periods of sitting and working on a computer.
- Regularly required to sit, talk, hear, and use fingers to operate a computer and telephone
Risks associated with driving and getting into and out of a vehicle.
The above list reflects the essential functions and other job functions considered necessary of the job identified, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job, or assigned by supervisory personnel. This job description is used as a guide only and not inclusive of responsibilities and job duties.