USA DeBusk is a best-in-class industrial cleaning services provider specializing in serving the downstream energy sector. We offer a full suite of maintenance and turnaround services including hydro blasting, hydro cutting, hydro excavation & vacuum services, unit clearing & chemical cleaning, tank cleaning, degassing & vapor control, pigging & decoking, controlled-volume pigging, FCC hot catalyst services, fixed bed inert catalyst services, and transportation, storage & trans-loading services, as well as specialty turnaround services.
The Pneumatic/Vacuum Truck Operator will perform a wide range of physical activities that require strength and flexibility of whole body for handling, positioning, moving and manipulating equipment and materials and vacuum truck operations.
This is a full-time position with an opportunity for overtime.
- This posting is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities but constitutes a general definition of the position’s scope and function.
- Drive and operate efficiently and safely all power equipment, and vehicles in accordance with DOT laws and regulations, Company and Customer Polies and Procedures on public highways, company and customer property
- Operate and set up all necessary equipment in accordance with operation training and guidelines and safety procedures
- Adhere to all safety policies and practices, including but not limited to personal protective gear
- Ability to work safely in and around heavy machinery in loud, hazardous and industrial settings
- Manually clean, install, fit repair valves, caps, hoses, pumps, gaskets and all other external and internal equipment
- Drive truck to destination and operates equipment to load or unload materials
- Prepare customer delivery ticket to the product delivered and obtains a customer signature
- Keep record of materials and products transported
- Maintains records such as vehicle logs, records of cargo, and shipping manifests according to the state and federal regulations
- Complete daily pre-trip and DVIR
- Maintain telephone or radio contact with supervisor to receive delivery instructions
- Able to read maps and follow written and verbal communication
- 1 years of CMV driving experience
- Must be able to travel for extended periods of time
- Must have a valid Class A CDL (commercial drivers license)
- A clean DOT driving record
- Respond to calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, if called upon
- Ability to perform duties in accordance with training and standard operating procedures
- Ability to understand and follow specific procedures and directions
- Must have a clear background and Transportation Workers Identification Card (TWIC)
- Successfully complete drug screen and pre-employment physical
- Will be exposed to all weather condition
Salary: To be commensurate with experience.
Benefits: Benefits include medical, vision, company paid term life and AD&D insurance, supplemental life and AD&D insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, and paid time off,
Equal Employment Opportunity: USA DeBusk, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.