Contact Brad at 864-549-8344
- Company sponsored and manufacturer's training
- Company uniforms, phone, vehicle, and gas card
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance and short-term disability plans
- Company paid long term disability and life insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays (including your birthday!)
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with Company match and immediate vesting
Tech-24 has grown tremendously in the past 5 years, and with the recent partnership with HCI in June 2020, we continue to make improvements and advancements for our employees.
As a Service Technician you are responsible for operating a company vehicle to and from customer sites to troubleshoot, maintain, and repair commercial cooking and refrigeration equipment. Your success as a Service Technician, will require you to work independently, possess strong technical and troubleshooting skills, and be customer centric. You will be advantaged by having a highly agile MobileAssistantApp on your Company provided smartphone.
You will also be able to participate in Tech-24 University offering you hands-on training for electrical, gas, steam, and refrigeration equipment service and repairs.
- Services, troubleshoots, and repairs commercial cooking and refrigeration equipment
- Communicates with customer and branch staff regarding status of repairs to ensure schedule is maintained and conditions are properly communicated with customers.
- Completes service tickets according to procedures and best practices.
- Tracks truck stock to ensure needed parts are stocked on vehicle.
- Sustains service vehicle, tools, and uniforms to Tech-24 standards.
- Sets a positive example for less experienced and/or new technicians by being a Company advocate.
- Works in a safe manner daily and ensures that all safety measures are taken at all times.
- Work flexible hours including nights and weekends for on call.
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
- EPA certification or other refrigeration license
- 5+ years of similar job experience
- Superb customer service skills
- Dependable and able to work independently
- Ability to climb ladders, work from heights, and crawl in tight quarters
- Ability to travel extensively within assigned territory
- Ability to work some nights, weekend, and holidays for on-call rotation with your department (frequency varies with department size)
Tech24 is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
For more information about Tech-24 and our career opportunities visit https://www.mytech24.com/careers/ or you can reach out to our Recruiter, Marcus directly at 864-900-6004.